The aim of SunRise Road NPC is to make a difference in the lives of people in the local Pretoria East community; Influencing and partnering with people and organisations within the local community to assist others for example in need of trauma support, finding jobs, basic education support, after-school care, and much more. . . . .
Through Charitable Initiatives and Projects we would like to:
- Provide Trauma support to residents of the local community in collaboration with SAPS Garsfontein;
- Provide after-school care to children in local primary schools referred to us by social workers at these schools;
- Bring together needy job seekers and employers in our community;
- Helping with the compiling of CV's for job seekers;
- Provide employers with potential candidates with the right skills, qualifications and experience;
- Spiritually uplift and provide basic education to job seekers;
- Supply of books / reading material.
- To provide for people in need of basic necessities.
This is being done through various Community Projects and Initiatives
- SunRise Trauma Support Centre;
- SunRise Job Seekers Support Centre;
- SunRise After-School Care Facility;
- SunRise Learner Support Initiative;
- SunRise SunLight Installation Project;
- SunRise Power Bullets Football Club; &
- Other SunRise Community Projects.
· SunRise Trauma Support Centre;
· SunRise Learner Support Services;
· Various other current and future initiatives.